While Beau is a beautiful and talented little boy (with his own Web site already) I'm hoping you all still pick out his clothes. I KNOW he would never choose to wear that shade of orange around or hold that hat. Go Gators!!
Being less than a month away from being 4 years old, which I cannot believe, Beau is truly our little man of the house. There is beginning to be a significant change in his behavior. No longer a "toddler" but more of a school boy, loves to learn, loves Dr. Seuss books, and much more. He has such a tender heart and genuine nature.
I love my husband, my boys, my family, my tap shoes, my camera, my hats, my red galoshes, my dresses, Michael Jackson, sunshine and my Jesus. (not an exhaustive list.)
What a little stinker he is. He is talking in 3-6 word sentences, much more than Beau was at his age. The "terrible twos" seem to be quickly approaching...although he seems to get over his fits much quicker than Beau did. Beau is his idol...at least for now. Still has a sweet, silly spirit about him!
1 comment:
While Beau is a beautiful and talented little boy (with his own Web site already) I'm hoping you all still pick out his clothes. I KNOW he would never choose to wear that shade of orange around or hold that hat. Go Gators!!
Post a Comment