What a lil cutie he is! I called Rob in here to see how much he has grown, we just couldn't believe it. He is a sweetie! Your new home is beautiful also, so happy you are closer to family, but we truly miss ya here in Ga. The neighborhood just isn't the same! Keep in touch! :)
Being less than a month away from being 4 years old, which I cannot believe, Beau is truly our little man of the house. There is beginning to be a significant change in his behavior. No longer a "toddler" but more of a school boy, loves to learn, loves Dr. Seuss books, and much more. He has such a tender heart and genuine nature.
I love my husband, my boys, my family, my tap shoes, my camera, my hats, my red galoshes, my dresses, Michael Jackson, sunshine and my Jesus. (not an exhaustive list.)
What a little stinker he is. He is talking in 3-6 word sentences, much more than Beau was at his age. The "terrible twos" seem to be quickly approaching...although he seems to get over his fits much quicker than Beau did. Beau is his idol...at least for now. Still has a sweet, silly spirit about him!
3 comments:
I can't believe what a little man he is! Love your house too. Hopefully one day I can see it in person. :)
What a lil cutie he is! I called Rob in here to see how much he has grown, we just couldn't believe it. He is a sweetie! Your new home is beautiful also, so happy you are closer to family, but we truly miss ya here in Ga. The neighborhood just isn't the same! Keep in touch! :)
Hey dearest Brooke:)! He is so cute:)! Love you cute house and love his little body and smile:) precious thing:)
Post a Comment