This is an ultrasound picture of our new baby! This picture was taken almost a month ago, and baby is growing at a very fast pace and I think I am about too as well! Mom is doing well and feeling tired alot...probably pregnancy and chasing an active toddler. I am almost 14 weeks along, starting my second trimester now. Of course we are excited, and feel so blessed to have another child in our life. And Beau will be the best big brother! We thank God for this gift and pray for it's health and growth.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Big Brother Beau
This is an ultrasound picture of our new baby! This picture was taken almost a month ago, and baby is growing at a very fast pace and I think I am about too as well! Mom is doing well and feeling tired alot...probably pregnancy and chasing an active toddler. I am almost 14 weeks along, starting my second trimester now. Of course we are excited, and feel so blessed to have another child in our life. And Beau will be the best big brother! We thank God for this gift and pray for it's health and growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so very excited for you!! I just wish you still lived next door so we could go thru this together!
OH How wonderful!!! Congrats to you and your family....are you hoping for a girl or wanting to stick with a house full of boys?!?!
This is a great way to keep us family informed who are way up here in Michigan. It's the next best thing to watching the kids grow in person.
Congratulations on your family's newest member in the making! I heard from Grandma some exciting news today, but I'll just say CONGRATULATIONS since I don't see it posted here yet. :)
Hope you area all having a wonderful summer!
Aunt Kathy Grappin
Post a Comment