Well, its official. Beau is a big boy now. He looks about 5 years old now. It was time to cut the "mane" or as a dear friend of mine called his hair "a Breck Hair Commercial ". Summer is quickly here, and Beau loves to swim and is tenderheaded, so all the above was enough to get it cut...not to mention two people in one week mistook him for a girl! Seriously???
Anywho, here are the pictures...he did so GOOD! His Grandma Vick did the honors of cutting it and she did a great job too! As for Beau, you would have thought he was a 30 year old man showing up for his monthly trim. Of course, Beau has always been my "Old Soul". I think he looks just so handsome and grown up...and yes, Mommie did tear up as I saw the blonde lock fall to the floor. HE will always be "Mommie's first baby" as I say to him.







3 comments:
What a cute haircut!
Aww - now he doesn't look so much like a "little Dennis," but I know how you feel. Riley's hair is getting long and it's time for his first haircut, but I remember when we got Carter's first haircut - how it seemed he instantly grew up.
Love your haircut Beau. Maybe I'll get mine cut like that.
Unc Gary
Post a Comment