Happy Birthday Denny! Happy New Year 2010! What a decade, huh? Personally for me, I graduated college, moved around to four states, changed careers, got married and was blessed with the gift of motherhood. Talk about significant milestones in a girl's life! I hope this year I can learn to savor one day, one moment at a time and hopefully life won't seem to fly by so fast.
Speaking of life happening so fast, I know its been a while since we have posted on the blog. Honestly, I just can't keep up. I am currently teaching dance part-time at a conversatory three nights a week. Denny plays in the church's praise band along with another band in our neighborhood and of course the boys keep us busy enough! Not to mention, we don't have internet, a computer or time to blog!
But I will try to be better at posting recent pics of the boys! They are growing and changing each day. Amazing little men, they are.

No comments:
Post a Comment