
Here Beau and I are, 10 days later, celebrating his birthday! Poor little guy, on his birthday he came down with the stomach flu for the first time! I will spare all of you the details but let's just say it wasn't pretty. Then he graciously gave it to his mommie and daddy! YUCK! So for the past 10 days we have been grossly sick. Nonetheless, Beau had a great party! The weather was great for grilling out and hanging out with family and friends!

Here is Beau and his friend, Jackson. Jackson lives across the street from us and loves to play with Beau.

Here is Baby Cade hanging out on his Paw Paw's shoulder.

Baby Cade was a hit with the ladies. (he is always a hit with mommie!)

Beau's new favorite food are cupcakes. You see, right before his party was scheduled, Beau and I made alot of cupcakes...then I got sick...the party was cancelled and Beau ate all the leftover cupcakes all the next week. (I normally limit his sugar intake, but I just felt so bad for the poor guy having been yucky sick on his birthday!) Then, we had to make more for this party. I also made a dirt cake for Beau in the sand pail, it even had gummie worms in it!!!
1 comment:
AWWW, what SWEET pix!!! I especially love the one with Beau and his cupcake and the one with Baby Cade on Paw Paw's shoulder. I am going to have to print those out to put on my station backstage!!! :)
Sure wish I could have been there but hopefully I'll be there for both of their birthdays this coming year!
Love you sis,
Barbi :)
Post a Comment