Stop in at the Mihalek Resident for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and this is what you will find. You will pretty much find food on one or all body parts of my boys. Not to mention the table, chairs, rug and hardwood floors. I know this may gross out some of you, my husband included. And although it takes a HAZMAT team to clean up after every meal, I wouldn't change a thing. The years are coming when Denny and I will be able to have a conversation over dinner with only two plates, two glasses, and two sets of silverware to clean. And we will wish we were back here.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute pictures of the boys at meal time. All the mess is definitely worth it! What great memories you and Denny will have of your boys and their messiness.
Hope you are all doing well!
~Nate and Staci
I can totally relate! Get a dog, makes clean up much easier ;)
Post a Comment