http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/539/asInline.html

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tractors and Trucks

A few weekends ago, my dad (Beau's Paw Paw) participated in Spring Hill's Annual Tractor Show at Rippavilla Plantation (where Denny and I got married). This was Beau 2nd year to hang out with Paw Paw and all the tractors. Of course, Beau was in awe of all the tractors and took it all in very slowly, analyzing every gear and mechanism on each tractor he inspected. This shot I took of Beau perfectly captures his little personality.

Paw Paw and Cade. This picture captures Cade's little personality...just happy to be alive.

The Tractor Parade around the Plantation.


This is Beau and his best buddy Jackson at the 2nd Annual Touch-a-Truck. This was Beau's 2nd time attending the little festival. Any kind of truck you can think of was there, and were open for kids to sit in and even honk the horns...Cade didn't really like that part a whole lot. I don't blame him, who likes airhorns going off all the time?




No comments: